Wine, Women & Shoes at MEET Las Vegas
Join Ronald McDonald House of Greater Las Vegas for the first annual Wine, Women & Shoes, Las Vegas fundraiser. The event will feature the Sip 'n Shop marketplace where guests will find an amazing selection of shoes and accessories created by designers from across the country (a portion of retail purchases will benefit RMHC). While guests are shopping, they will enjoy samplings from an array of wineries who will serve up some of the best wines from the Napa Valley along with delicious foods from Las Vegas’ finest restaurants.
When: Sunday, Aug. 22, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MEET Las Vegas, 233 S. 4th St.
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 22, 2010
Last updated Aug. 4, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.