Free Scoliosis check for children
Bring your kids, your grandkids, or the whole family to this free scoliosis check-up. The event is for all children ages 5-15 and a parent/guardian must be present during the examination. Scoliosis is a very serious condition that inhibits the body from functioning at 100%. Scoliosis can cause organ damage, muscle damage, and can be debilitating and life-threatening if left untreated. Scoliosis is an abnormal curvature of the spine usually seen from a front (anterior) or back (posterior) view of the spine.
Please RSVP at (702) 636-2843. Patients will be taken on a first come, first served basis otherwise.
During the examination, should the doctor find anything of concern, he will recommend a more detailed, in-depth examination. The in-depth examination will be available to all who are attending for only $24. The in-depth examination will include a complete oral and written history, and a full neurological, orthopedic, and functional examination with the doctor. The $24 special will not include x-rays, should the doctor deem them as necessary.
When: Thursday, Aug. 19, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Active Life Health and Wellness
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Aug. 5, 2010
Last updated Aug. 5, 2010
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.