Tribute Dinner for The Rape Crisis Center at the Las Vegas Hilton
The Rape Crisis Center will be celebrating the life and work of the center’s cofounder “Hurricane” Florence McClure with a dinner and tribute at the Las Vegas Hilton. McClure, who passed away in November 2009, was a life-long advocate for the rights of victims of rape and sexual assault.
Tickets are $95 and include dinner, entertainment, a silent auction, and an evening full of memories. A special time capsule representing 35 years of Florence McClure’s work will be sealed and presented to the UNLV archives.
For more information call The Rape Crisis Center at 702-385-2153.
When: Friday, April 30, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 23, 2010
Last updated March 10, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.