Cinco de Mayo week at El Segundo Sol
Cinco de Mayo lasts almost a full week at The Strip's newest Mexican restaurant, El Segundo Sol. Check out their amazing specials for the week:
Friday April 30th: $5 shots of Casa Noble from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. and music by Marc Thyssen.
Saturday, May 1st: The Sauza Girls will be on hand to help dole out $1 Coronitos and $5 shots of Sauza Hornitos during Loco Hour from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Sunday, May 2nd: Enjoy Loco Hour all day with the El Jimador señoritas doling out $2 El Jimador shots from 7 p.m. until 8 p.m. There will also be giveaways ranging from tequila to free dinners.
Monday, May 3rd: Enjoy $2 Jose Cuervo Traditional shots from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Tuesday, May 4th: Half-priced 32 oz. house margaritas and $5 shots of Don Julio from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 5th: Enjoy Happy Hour running all day and night – including Casa Noble and Corralejo specials, as well as plenty of give-a-ways, contests and prizes. DJ Marc Thyssen will be spinning from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. Enjoy live music by Mar y Mar from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. and $2 Coronas and $5 shots of Sauza Hornitos will be flowing. To top things off in true Cinco de Mayo fashion, a traditional mariachi band will take guests straight to Mexico with their music from 9 p.m. until 11 p.m.
When: Friday, April 30, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Segundo Sol, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 1144, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 20, 2010
Last updated April 28, 2010
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.