Gold Strike Grand National Competition of the "Old West"
The Gold Strike's “Old West” competition will feature gunfight skits, living history encampments, and costume contests. Visitors can get up close and personal with the competitors as there are no stands or bleachers. You’ll be able to get as close as 20 feet from the mock gun fights and other skits. Cameras are welcome. Parking and admission to the family-friendly show is free to spectators.
When: Friday, April 30, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Gold Strike Hotel & Gambling Hall
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 20, 2010
Last updated April 20, 2010
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.