Bullivant Houser Bailey Employment law luncheon series
The Las Vegas office of Bullivant Houser Bailey PC will be hosting a 5-month series of Employment law luncheons, starting on November 6th. The series will cover important recent changes/updates in Nevada-specific Employment law, and will provide key information for employers and HR personnel.
Nov. 6th: Prevailing Wage - What is the Labor Commission and how can you prevent/defend against prevailing wage claims?
Jan. 22nd: Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Hot Topics - How discrimination complaints work and recent new developments
Feb. 19th: Illness and the Workplace - If the Swine Flu hits your company, are you prepared?
March 12th: Construction Safety in Nevada - New requirements and the consequences of non-compliance
April 23: Are They My Employees or Not? - Independent contractor status in Nevada: What it means and why it's important for your company
These seminars are free of charge. Complimentary lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, April 23, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: CozyMel's Mexican Grill
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 22, 2009
Last updated Oct. 22, 2009
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.