Día del Niño at Springs Preserve
Celebrated worldwide at various times throughout the year, notably in countries such as Mexico, Día del Niño is all about the children. The celebration at Springs Preserve will include clowns and magicians, dancing and singing groups, and interactive games, as well as traditional Mexican food and drink, hands-on arts and crafts workshops and a play featuring the popular, traditional Mexican children's character, Cri Cri.
When: Sunday, April 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $4 - $7
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 6, 2010
Last updated April 6, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino