Barry Manilow: Music and Passion
Music legend Barry Manilow continues his Vegas success at the Las Vegas Hilton
Sun FIle Photo
Las Vegas has become Mecca for 'fanilows' worldwide ever since "Manilow: Music and Passion" opened in 2005 at the Las Vegas Hilton. During the 90 minute show, which runs for approximately two weeks every month, Barry Manilow sings his famous songs that make the whole world sing. He also serenades the audience with music and lyrics from each decade starting with the 1940s.
Although the show may not be for the most budget conscious person, fans of the Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee will feel that it's money well spent.
All shows are inside the Hilton Theater starting at 8 p.m., and children must be at least 4 years old to enter.
When: Friday, Sept. 25, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $225
Age limit: 4+
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 13, 2009
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.