Bringing Families Back community event at Las Vegas Sports Park
The Las Vegas Sports Park presents Bringing Families Back community event. The goal of the event will be to put the "unity back in community."
When: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Sports Park - 1400 N. Rampart Blvd.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 18, 2009
Last updated Sept. 18, 2009
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.