"Reefer Madness" a musical satire staged by Atlas Theatre Ensemble
presented at CSN - Cheyenne Campus
Inspired by a 1936 propaganda film of the same name, the cult classic "Reefer Madness: the Musical" will be performed at the BackStage Theatre on CSN's Cheyenne campus.
Performances run on a Friday-Saturday schedule, September 18-19, 25-26 and
October 3-4 at 7:30 pm. Sunday matinees on September 20, 27 and October 4
will begin at 2:00 pm.
Tickets can be purchased at www.csn.edu/pac or by calling 651-LIVE (5483).
When: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $15
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 19, 2009
Last updated Sept. 2, 2009
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
- Lawyers for Jodi Arias ask to withdraw in protest of judge’s ruling
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.