Bringing Families Back community event at Las Vegas Sports Park
The Las Vegas Sports Park presents Bringing Families Back community event. The goal of the event will be to put the "unity back in community."
When: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Sports Park - 1400 N. Rampart Blvd.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 18, 2009
Last updated Sept. 18, 2009
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.