Animal Overpopulation Conference
presented by a coalition of animal organizations.
The mission of this free and informative conference is to have a respectful public discussion about pet over-population to determine what changes in public policy and human behavior might curb this problem. Solutions are needed to end the euthanasia of over 30,000 cats and dogs in our community each year. Sponsors of the conference include The Animal Foundation, Las Vegas Valley Humane Society, Heaven Can Wait, Nevada SPCA and Nevada Voters for Animals.
Free - no registration required
When: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Flamingo Library Theatre
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 25, 2009
Last updated Aug. 25, 2009
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.