The legendary Motown band returns to Las Vegas
The Temptations are an essential component of the original Motown machine invented by Berry Gordy. They began their musical careers in Detroit in the early ‘60s with hits like "The Way You Do the Things You Do," "My Girl" and "Ain’t Too Proud to Beg" and continue to give stellar performances with carefully choreographed routines and impeccable outfits. Return to yesteryear when The Temptations hit the stage at the Orleans Showroom.
When: Friday, Sept. 18, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $38.50 - $66
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 7, 2008
Last updated Oct. 2, 2012
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.