"Reefer Madness" a musical satire staged by Atlas Theatre Ensemble
presented at CSN - Cheyenne Campus
Inspired by a 1936 propaganda film of the same name, the cult classic "Reefer Madness: the Musical" will be performed at the BackStage Theatre on CSN's Cheyenne campus.
Performances run on a Friday-Saturday schedule, September 18-19, 25-26 and
October 3-4 at 7:30 pm. Sunday matinees on September 20, 27 and October 4
will begin at 2:00 pm.
Tickets can be purchased at www.csn.edu/pac or by calling 651-LIVE (5483).
When: Friday, Sept. 18, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $15
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 19, 2009
Last updated Sept. 2, 2009
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.