19th annual Pacific Islands Festival
presented by the City of Henderson
One of Henderson's most popular events, this festival is presented by the Las Vegas Hawaiian Civic Club and is officially named "the Prince Jonah Kuhio Ho'olaule'a Pacific Islands Festival". More than 100 exotic food and craft vendors will participate and two stages of live entertainment will be offered.
Dance teams, hula groups, award-winning artss and banks and culinary demonstrations will be enjoyed by all who attend. New this year is a cultural craft area where children are able to experience the making of tea leaf braiding and stick instrument construction.
details by calling 267-2171 or www.HendersonLive.com
When: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 2, 2009
Last updated Sept. 2, 2009
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Henderson man gets 15 years in child pornography case
- Henderson Police looking for new clues in unsolved slaying
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Sheldon Adelson: Online gambling is fool’s gold
- Microsoft offers hackers in Las Vegas $100,000 to crack Windows 8.1
- Analysis: Senate bill still allows illegal immigration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.