19th annual Pacific Islands Festival
presented by the City of Henderson
One of Henderson's most popular events, this festival is presented by the Las Vegas Hawaiian Civic Club and is officially named "the Prince Jonah Kuhio Ho'olaule'a Pacific Islands Festival". More than 100 exotic food and craft vendors will participate and two stages of live entertainment will be offered.
Dance teams, hula groups, award-winning artss and banks and culinary demonstrations will be enjoyed by all who attend. New this year is a cultural craft area where children are able to experience the making of tea leaf braiding and stick instrument construction.
details by calling 267-2171 or www.HendersonLive.com
When: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 2, 2009
Last updated Sept. 2, 2009
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.