UNLV Rebels vs. Oregon State at Sam Boyd Stadium
Justin M. Bowen
The UNLV Rebels will take on the Oregon State at Sam Boyd Stadium. Bring the red shirts, foam fingers and banners to help cheer the Rebels on to a win.
When: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam Boyd Stadium, 7000 East Russell Rd, Las Vegas
Cost: $18 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 1, 2009
Last updated Sept. 12, 2009
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.