Job Fair at B.B. King’s Blues Club
B.B. King’s Blues Club, scheduled to open in Winter of 2009, will be hosting a job fair. The new Mirage venue will be hiring for all bar, food service and management positions, including kitchen, bar and operations manager; servers, hosts, cashiers, bussers, bar backs, lounge servers and greeters for front of house; and cooks, prep cooks and kitchen assistants for back of house. Please bring a resume and be prepare for on-site interviews with the club's executive staff. The event will be held in the St. Croix A and B Ballrooms at The Mirage.
When: Thursday, Sept. 10, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Mirage Hotel and Casino, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 3, 2009
Last updated Sept. 3, 2009
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.