GriefShare, a help seminar & support group
a 13 week session
GriefShare is a special help seminar and support group for people experiencing grief and loss. This 13 week session will be held each Thursday evening at Canyon Ridge Christian Church at 7:00 pm. Child care is available.
This program features nationally recognized experts on grief recovery topics.
Further details by calling 645 - 1982
When: Thursday, Sept. 10, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Canyon Ridge Christian Church, 6200 Lone Mountain Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 26, 2009
Last updated Aug. 26, 2009
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.