Dreams – The Ultimate Tribute to Fleetwood Mac at the Fremont Street Experience
The "Summer of '69: Vegas or Bust" concert series will come to a close with the “End of Summer, What a Bummer Bash” Labor Day weekend bash at the Fremont Street Experience. From 8 until 11 p.m. check out Dreams – The Ultimate Tribute to Fleetwood Mac on the 3rd Street Stage, Solo Saxophonist, Carl Ferris, at Casino Center and 3DigitIQ on the 1st Street Stage. At 9:15, 10:15 and 11: 15 p.m., catch a "Psychedelic Ride" at The Hippie Bus Street Party in the Main Street Area.
When: Monday, Sept. 7, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 31, 2009
Last updated Aug. 31, 2009
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.