Canned Heat at the Fremont Street Experience
The "Summer of '69: Vegas or Bust" concert series will come to a close with the “End of Summer, What a Bummer Bash” Labor Day weekend bash at the Fremont Street Experience. From 6 until 8 p.m. check out Venus Rising on the 1st Street Stage. From 8 until 11 p.m. see Carl Ferris, Solo Saxophonist, at Casino Center and Dreams – The Ultimate Tribute to Fleetwood Mac on the 3rd Street Stage. From 9 p.m. until 11 p.m. Canned Heat will be performing on the 1st Street Stage. At 11:15 p.m. and 12:15 a.m., catch a "Psychedelic Ride" at The Hippie Bus Street Party in the Main Street Area.
When: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 31, 2009
Last updated Aug. 31, 2009
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.