Canned Heat at the Fremont Street Experience
The "Summer of '69: Vegas or Bust" concert series will come to a close with the “End of Summer, What a Bummer Bash” Labor Day weekend bash at the Fremont Street Experience. From 6 until 8 p.m. check out Venus Rising on the 1st Street Stage. From 8 until 11 p.m. see Carl Ferris, Solo Saxophonist, at Casino Center and Dreams – The Ultimate Tribute to Fleetwood Mac on the 3rd Street Stage. From 9 p.m. until 11 p.m. Canned Heat will be performing on the 1st Street Stage. At 11:15 p.m. and 12:15 a.m., catch a "Psychedelic Ride" at The Hippie Bus Street Party in the Main Street Area.
When: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 31, 2009
Last updated Aug. 31, 2009
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino