Paul Oakenfold's Perfecto one year anniversary during Fabulous Fest
Immerse yourself amongst the world's most beautiful people this Labor Day Weekend at Fabulous Fest...
Known for being one of Europe's top electronic music festivals, Fabulous brings their all-star music line up to the U.S. for the second time, featuring performances by more than 20 superstar DJs and producers.
Saturday, September 5
Noon: Palms Pool & Bungalows partners with house label Salted Music to present multiple talents including Miguel Migs, Nickodemus and Keith Evan.
Tickets start at $25.
9 p.m.: Electronic music legend Paul Oakenfold celebrates his one-year anniversary as a resident DJ at Rain for Perfecto Vegas. The evening features Louis Puig and an opening set by Frank Richards.
Tickets start at $25.
10 p.m.: The party continues as the sun goes down poolside at Palms Pool & Bungalows featuring DJ Eric Cubeechee.
Tickets start at $35, which includes the option to move freely between Rain Nightclub and Palms Pool & Bungalows.
Click here for the complete Fabulous Fest weekend lineup.
When: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rain Nightclub, 4321 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $35
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 28, 2009
Last updated Aug. 28, 2009
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.