Comedian Ralphie May is large and in charge and ready to make you laugh with a three-night run at the South Point Showroom. The veteran of Last Comic Standing will have you in stitches with his ode to Chik-fil-a and what it was like to swim in Saddam Hussein's pool.
When: Friday, Sept. 4, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $45
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Sept. 1, 2009
Last updated May 21, 2013
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino