Haunted Reef at Mandalay Bay Shark Reef Aquarium
The Mandalay Bay Shark Reef Aquarium will convert to the Haunted Reef for the month of October. Peruse the fearsome predators with razor sharp teeth or claws to get you in a festive frightful spirit. Costumed children 12 and under will receive complimentary access and sugary sweets.
* Guests 17 years of age and older donating or pledging to give blood at the United Blood Services booth also will receive complimentary entry into Shark Reef Aquarium. The booth, set up just for Haunted Reef, will be open Saturday, October 31 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
When: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Shark Reef Aquarium , 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 21, 2009
Last updated Oct. 21, 2009
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.