Safe Place Sign Sale
Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth, one of Nevada’s largest non-profit providers for homeless, neglected and runaway youth, will kick off its Safe Place Sign Sale on October 30, 2009, at all Terrible Herbst convenience store locations in Southern Nevada.
Donations start at $1 and range up to $10,000. In exchange for donations, donors will receive a Safe Place sign with their name, which will be posted at all Terrible Herbst locations for the duration of the campaign. For more information on the Safe Place Sign Sale contact Tim Mullin, director of operations for Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth, at 702-883-8585.
When: Friday, Oct. 30, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Terrible Herbst convenience store locations in Southern NV
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 22, 2009
Last updated Oct. 22, 2009
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.