"America's Got Talent"
a vip reception & special show & cast party
A fundraiser on behalf of Keep Memory Alive (on behalf of the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health), this evening at Planet Hollywood starts with a vip cocktail reception followed by vip seating at the show and finally a cast party.
The show features live performances by talent acts from around the country and hosts Jerry Springer and Kevin Skinner.Proceeds stay in our community and patients and families at the Cleveland Clinic-Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 12, 2009
Last updated Oct. 12, 2009
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- L.A. Comedy Club
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Texas Instruments, Inc. - T3 International Conference 2014
- The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art