"America's Got Talent"
a vip reception & special show & cast party
A fundraiser on behalf of Keep Memory Alive (on behalf of the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health), this evening at Planet Hollywood starts with a vip cocktail reception followed by vip seating at the show and finally a cast party.
The show features live performances by talent acts from around the country and hosts Jerry Springer and Kevin Skinner.Proceeds stay in our community and patients and families at the Cleveland Clinic-Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 12, 2009
Last updated Oct. 12, 2009
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse