Target presents ArtBeat at the Henderson Events Plaza
This cultural arts series, sponsored by Target, features free family-friendly entertainment and arts education in an informal setting. The event will feature a performance by Bash the Trash, a group whose instruments are crafted from recycled materials. Gordon McCaw Steel Drum Group and Eric Price will demonstrate the Drum Circle. The Farmers Market will also be there with their fresh fruits, vegetables, and craft vendors.
When: Friday, Oct. 9, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 24, 2009
Last updated March 24, 2009
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino