What's on the Horizon?
Society for Marketing Professional Services Las Vegas presents a panel of experts to discuss the economic outlook.
When: Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Lawry's The Prime Rib, 4043 Howard Hughes Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $60
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 29, 2009
Last updated Sept. 29, 2009
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- A look at what the proposed ‘fun tax’ would mean for your wallet
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.