5th Annual Ride for Kids
a benefit on behalf of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
This motorcycle road ride on behalf of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation promises a great day in the sunshine for the entire family. Registration is $35 per bike and runs from 8:00 am to 9:45 am at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The ride begins at 10 am sharp with riders rolling South on I-215 through the Red Rock Scenic Loop and continuing on to Blue Diamond Park for lunch and a celebration of life ceremony. Sponsorships and volunteers are needed. Proceeds will assist local children and their families who are impacted by pediatric brain tumors as well as support for research into the causes of this terrible disease.
For information call Carter Powersports at 795-2000 or
online at www.lvrideforkids.org
When: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 21, 2009
Last updated Aug. 22, 2009
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.