"Reefer Madness" a musical satire staged by Atlas Theatre Ensemble
presented at CSN - Cheyenne Campus
Inspired by a 1936 propaganda film of the same name, the cult classic "Reefer Madness: the Musical" will be performed at the BackStage Theatre on CSN's Cheyenne campus.
Performances run on a Friday-Saturday schedule, September 18-19, 25-26 and
October 3-4 at 7:30 pm. Sunday matinees on September 20, 27 and October 4
will begin at 2:00 pm.
Tickets can be purchased at www.csn.edu/pac or by calling 651-LIVE (5483).
When: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $15
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 19, 2009
Last updated Sept. 2, 2009
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.