Shades of Sinatra at The Suncoast
Designed as a vintage, off-the-cuff Vegas show, Shades of Sinatra doesn’t try to impersonate Ol' Blue Eyes himself, but rather blends signature Frank Sinatra favorites with some of the most beloved sounds from his era in a show aimed to please diehard Sinatra fans and first time listeners.
When: Friday, Oct. 2, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Suncoast Casino, 9090 Alta Drive, Las Vegas
Cost: $22 - $44
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 1, 2009
Last updated Oct. 1, 2009
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.