"Reefer Madness" a musical satire staged by Atlas Theatre Ensemble
presented at CSN - Cheyenne Campus
Inspired by a 1936 propaganda film of the same name, the cult classic "Reefer Madness: the Musical" will be performed at the BackStage Theatre on CSN's Cheyenne campus.
Performances run on a Friday-Saturday schedule, September 18-19, 25-26 and
October 3-4 at 7:30 pm. Sunday matinees on September 20, 27 and October 4
will begin at 2:00 pm.
Tickets can be purchased at www.csn.edu/pac or by calling 651-LIVE (5483).
When: Friday, Oct. 2, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $15
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 19, 2009
Last updated Sept. 2, 2009
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.