Pint-size comedian renders big laughs on Strip.
Sun File Photo
It's no secret that Rita Rudner has her own headlining comedy act on the Strip, but it might come as a surprise that Rudner was a Broadway dancer, in the not so distant past. Rudner hung up her dancing shoes at 25 though and began entertaining audiences as well as making them laugh, if only for a few seconds. Rudner pokes fun at the stereotypes that bring women together as well as the quirks about her own life that are anything but stereotypical.
Besides her stand up routine, Rudner has written 3 books, co-written multiple scripts with her husband and starred in her very own syndicated television show, Ask Rita.
Rudner's show will be dark on January 21, 28 and February 14, 21 and 28.
When: Friday, Nov. 20, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Showroom at Harrah's, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 17, 2008
Last updated March 29, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.