2009 FESTIVAL OF TREES & LIGHTS presented by Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada
21st annual dinner-dance gala
The most significant of events to support local programs for Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada, this lovely dinner-dance will be held at Paris Las Vegas. Sold during the evening will be a fabulous collection of holiday wreaths, centerpieces and elaborate Christmas trees ... truly something for every home or office setting. Working hard on this year's event are Fran Feldman, Rita DeSimone and their committee. Helping hands are most welcome.
Details on individual or table reservations by calling 649-1990
When: Thursday, Nov. 19, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 25, 2009
Last updated Oct. 27, 2009
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino