"Fill the Firetruck" Toy Drive Kick-Off Party
hosted by Firefighters of Southern Nevada Burn Foundation
This annual event to collect toys for needy children in our community, has the theme of "80s Alive Again" and is the official kick-off to the group's "Fill the Firetruck" toy drive. Open to the public, everyone is encouraged to don their best 80s gear for the best-dress costume and karaoke contests.
Tickets are available for pre-purchase @ $20 online at www.theburnfoundation.org or for $30 if purchased at the door
When: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $30
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 11, 2009
Last updated Nov. 11, 2009
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.