U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Seminar
Information for employer and the general public about rights and responsibilities on laws enforced by the agency including the new law against employment discrimination based on genetic information.
Information: Santos Albarran at (213) 894-1045www.EEOTraining.eeoc.gov.
When: Thursday, Nov. 12, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Green Valley Ranch, 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 9, 2009
Last updated Nov. 9, 2009
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.