Got Sales Attitude?
Jeffrey Gitomer presents a seminar based on his books, The Little Red Book of Selling and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude.
Information: (800) 242-5388 or www.Gitomer.com/LasVegas.
When: Thursday, Nov. 12, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Green Valley Ranch, 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
Cost: $89 - $99
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 3, 2009
Last updated Nov. 3, 2009
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Nevada justices may be growing weary of inmate’s frequent appeals
- Strip Scribbles: Holly’s new wedding date; Jonas Brothers video; Trump’s new (and very, very wealthy) partners
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.