"The Madwoman of Chaillot" a play by Jean Giraudoux
presented by CSN - College of Southern Nevada
Directed by Doug Baker, this is the story of a Parisian neighborhood and its inhabitants as they are threatened by the greed and power of the world closing in around them. This production will run for three weekends November 6-22 and be presented inside the CSN - BackStage Theatre, part of the CSN Performing Arts Center, 3200 E. Cheyenne Avenue, one mile east of I-15 North. Both matinee and evening performances will be scheduled. This production is one in a series of theatrical productions created by CSN's Department of Fine Arts.
Tickets are $10 and !12 with season subscriptions available.
details & a season brochure by calling 651-LIVE (5483) www.csn.edu/pac
When: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $12
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 10, 2009
Last updated June 10, 2009
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.