We're On the Move to End Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's Association MEMORY WEALK - Taking Steps to End Alzheimer's
Sign-up today and make a difference by helping fund research about Alzheimer's. The "We're On the Move -- Memory Walk" will be held Saturday, November 7th at the Fashion Show Mall. If you're the kind of person who's not going to sit on the sidelines when there's a chance to change the future, then you're the person we need.
When you register for the Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk®, you're joining a nationwide community of thousands of people who are standing up and participating in the fight against this devastating disease.
www.LasVegasMemoryWalk.org or 248-2770 for details
When: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 27, 2009
Last updated Oct. 27, 2009
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.