Green Initiative Fourth Quarter Sustainability Green Initiative Fourth Quarter Sustainability Café
The Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce partners with Nevada Energy Start Partner's Green Alliance to present an evening of networking, education and dialogue.
Information: 641-5822 or www.LVChamber.com.
When: Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, 6671 Las Vegas Blvd S, Ste 300, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 3, 2009
Last updated Nov. 3, 2009
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.