Commercial real estate outlook in Las Vegas and the effect on the economy
The Nevada chapter of the Building Owners and Managers Association features Jeremy Aguerro of Applied Analysis at its monthly breakfast meeting.
When: Tuesday, May 26, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Country Club, 3000 Joe W. Brown Drive, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $40
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 14, 2009
Last updated May 14, 2009
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Third person charged in case of bird death at Flamingo
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.