Vegas' Best Party at Tao
The votes are in and the suspense is killing us! Check out the Vegas' Best winners in Las Vegas Weekly then head to Tao to party the night away in celebration of our annual superlatives.
**RSVP for this event is now closed.
When: Thursday, May 21, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tao, 3355 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted May 15, 2009
Last updated May 21, 2009
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- 51s victorious in second game in Omaha
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.