FLAIR FOR CARE fashion luncheon
Presented by Nathan Adelson Hospice Foundation
A much-loved and celebrated event for fashionable Las Vegas women, this elegant luncheon is also one of the most successful fundraisers of the year, creating much of the funding for the Nathan Adelson Hospices across our community. Centerpoint to the event at Wynn Las Vegas will be the modeling of the 2009 collection of world-renowned couture designer ROBERT CAVALLI.
Tickets are $200. For more information and sponsorship details, contact Laura Norcia at 938-3910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Thursday, May 21, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 17, 2009
Last updated Feb. 17, 2009
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Henderson man gets 15 years in child pornography case
- Henderson Police looking for new clues in unsolved slaying
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Sheldon Adelson: Online gambling is fool’s gold
- Microsoft offers hackers in Las Vegas $100,000 to crack Windows 8.1
- Analysis: Senate bill still allows illegal immigration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.