Are You Stressed? Is Your Heart Healthy?
The Nevada Chapter of Risk and Insurance Management Society presents Dr. Keith Borman MD discussing what to do to deal with the stress of every day events. RSVP by May 15.
Information: Liz Ayers at 455-5534.
When: Tuesday, May 19, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Lawry's The Prime Rib, 4043 Howard Hughes Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $27 - $35
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 14, 2009
Last updated May 14, 2009
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.