Crime and the Economy
The Institute of Real Estate Management luncheon speaker is Sheriff Douglas Gillespie of Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department who discusses truths and myths about how the economy affects crime trends.
When: Wednesday, May 13, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Panevino Ristorante, 246 Via Antonio Avenue, Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $45
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 5, 2009
Last updated May 5, 2009
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino