Marche Bacchus' Mother's Day brunch
Is mom a wine lover? If so, Marche Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Market offers a four-course Mother's Day brunch including a a chicken, bacon, onion and mushroom quiche, smoked salmon, halibut and scallops in brie cream and a Grand Marnier flourless chocolate cake laced with Grand Marnier for dessert. Reservations are recommended and can be made at 702.804.8008.
When: Sunday, May 10, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Marche Bacchus, 2620 Regatta Drive, Suite 106, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 8, 2009
Last updated May 8, 2009
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (1 Comment)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.