Culture and History Fair at Springs Preserve
Springs Preserve presents the Culture and History Fair to explore the organizations and people that make up the cultural and historical fabric of Southern Nevada. Enjoy performing arts, visual arts, archeology and demonstrations in historic preservation.
When: Saturday, May 9, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 8, 2009
Last updated May 8, 2009
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino