HATS OFF to Child Focus
A Mother's Day Tea
Hosted by the J.W. Marriott Resort in Summerlin, this is a perfect occasion to enjoy as a family or with friends. Small children and babies are most welcome at this kid-friendly tea on behalf of local children living in the foster care system. Many supporters attend with their own children and grandchildren and enjoy the fun of arts and crafts, light-hearted entertainment ... and yes, finger foods! Remember to bring your cameras!
Ticket pricing is $55 for adults, $35 for child's tea, $500 for table of 10 or receive a discounted price of $75 for a mother/daughter ticket if purchased before April 24.
Supporters should contact Child Focus office at 436-1624 for reservations. For more information, visit the Web site below.
When: Saturday, May 9, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: JW Marriott, 221 N. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $500
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 17, 2009
Last updated April 10, 2009
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse