WISH GRANTING BALL
Creative minds are a work for this splendid gala dinner & ball to benefit local children with life-threatening medical conditions. Planned for Saturday, May 9th in the ultra ballrooms at Planet Hollywood, this WISH GRANTING BALL will fund the wishes of these critically ill children. Included in the festivities will be a wonderful silent auction, musical entertainment and fine dining.
For more information on reservations and sponsorships, call
Karen Iglesias at 212-9474 or visit the Web site below.
When: Saturday, May 9, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 17, 2009
Last updated Feb. 17, 2009
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.