Author Kelly Corrigan speaks at the Woman to Woman luncheon
Kelly Corrigan, author of "The Middle Place," speaks at the luncheon sponsored by paige 1 events.
Information: 498-1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Friday, May 8, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 27, 2009
Last updated April 27, 2009
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.